Garlic and Herb Feta Dip from The Everyday Domestic:
- 10 ounces of white kidney beans
- 1 cup 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3-4 cloves garlic
Simply toss all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. I use the Ninja system and love it! Garnish with extra parsley and feta. Be sure to chill in the refrigerator and let the flavors mellow for a few hours. I noticed that this dip tasted a lot better the next day. It will keep, refrigerated, for two days.
Serve with vegetables, crackers or pitas.